Well it's old hat now and even my Grandmother has a blog...it consists of ways she is consistently rude to young ladies like Jodie Marsh (she called her 'Cheap' to her face) and the girl at the Hairdressers who cant do anything without having her mouth open. Ah but why the hell not...she's old and cranky and if she wants to call a woman cheap...well she worked in a munitions factory in the war...so she has the right goddammit.
But (a new paragraph starting with BUT ! And yes I sleep very comfortably in bed at night thank you) we digress...a blog...what to say??? well I'm normally always full of words...usually useless, nonsensical ones but I'll try just to write about life the universe and...er....everything and possibly we'll get some childish humor along the way. All I can promise is we wont be discussing the Human Condition in a pretentious...nay, arrogant way. As an observer of you humans and your ways, surely I'm well equipped -having spent the last thirty years trying to avoid you all - to comment on your ludicrous comings and goings. Shit I've spent enough time laughing that my life is almost sound tracked by Canned Laughter...a somewhat depressing thought.
So...I'll do my best to write often...maybe once a day - don't hold your breath - or maybe even as often as never again...but I'm making changes...I'm turning and facing the Strange and as always I find it beautiful, exciting, scary and fucking hilarious all at the same time.
Peace - I'm up out this Bitch
Your Master and Ruler
Aidy
No comments:
Post a Comment